Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 23, 2012

IMHO (or How I look at it): Layered & Textured Backgrounds: Art Journaling Tips & Tricks (Download) - Interweave

IMHO (or How I look at it): Layered & Textured Backgrounds: Art Journaling Tips & Tricks (Download) - Interweave

I actually downloaded this...I have been watching Paula on You Tube for about a week now. She has become one of my favorite muse. I love her teaching style and the everyday way she uses in explaining her art and best of all the supplies. I feel a kinship to her and I think you will too. Paula's inspiration caused me to once again subscribe to the "Cloth Paper Scissors" magazine. The magazine was good before, but now they have these "workshop" downloads making it more interesting. Try it you may like this stuff. Hugs and Chocolate kisses from LynnB